The most advanced plastics available today. The closest tolerances in the industry. Decades of experience in CNC service.
Companies, organizations and the military rely on Reading Plastic Machining & Fabrication for all of this and more. With the equipment and know-how to produce the most precise, dependable plastic parts, we can meet your CNC machining needs on time and on budget.
CNC Service: Milling, Routine, Turning, Sawing
Our immaculately maintained machines and ultra-precise cutting tools give us an edge. We provide these superior CNC services:
- CNC Milling: Our computer-driven CNC milling machine is capable of extremely tight tolerances and surface finishes as smooth as 15Ra. We can handle any type of plastic, from thermoplastics to advanced engineering materials.
- CNC Routing: Our vacuum-secured routing system turns out hundreds or thousands of identical parts fast. With standard milling bits from .010” to 4.0”, we’re prepared to do the job as efficiently as possible.
- CNC Turning: When it comes to our CNC turning services, we excel in multi-axis lathe work holding extremely tight tolerances. We use the latest CAD/CAM techniques and software to produce world-class precision-turned parts.
- CNC Sawing: Our expertise means we can cut any plastic, no matter how technical. When you rely on us to cut raw sheets, tubes and bars, you won’t have to worry about calibrating your in-house saws to cut advanced plastics. Save time, money and wasted material with plastic delivered directly to your door in the precise size you need.
Quality Control Equipment
All parts must pass a comprehensive, ISO 9001:2008 certified quality inspection before shipping. To keep quality sky-high, we use:
- Brown & Sharp Optical Comparator
- Helmel Checkmaster 216-142 Manual CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) for 3D Measurement
- Taylor Hobson Profilometer
- Starrett and Mitutoyo Calipers
- Omano Digital Microscope
- Vermont Gage Pin Gage
- Digimar CX1 Digital Height Gauge
Contact Us Today For a Free Quote
Ready to start your project? Give us a call at (610) 926-3245 or fill out our online form to receive a free quote. No matter the scope or complexity of the job, we’re confident we can meet your needs. Get in contact with us today!