⭐️ Supplemental Insurance Options
⭐️ Competitive Salary
⭐️ Paid Time Off
⭐️ Holiday Pay
⭐️ Opportunities for Advancement
Ready to make a move in your career? This might be the position you’ve been waiting for.
Our work is built on decades of quality, precision and craftsmanship. Our parts are in hospitals, labs, telecom equipment and defense systems around the world. From the ocean floor to the upper atmosphere, our parts have performed in hundreds of specialty applications since 1978.
We are looking for a Quality Inspector to monitor, analyze, and review the compliance of machined components for defects or deviations from specifications. A great quality inspector/machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
We are looking for individuals that have:
✅ Proven experience as a quality inspector or CNC machine operator (at least three years)
✅ Thorough knowledge of quality assurance standards and sampling standards and sampling methodologies
✅ Ability to use Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
✅ Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
✅ Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
✅ Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as portability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plan and solid geometry and trigonometry
✅ Advanced experience in Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook and Visio
✅ ISO experience a plus
We are an exceptional company, doing extraordinary work. Wherever you work in our company and whatever you do, you are a part of our hard-working and welcoming team!
⭐️ Responsibilities include:
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs
⭐️ Job Brief:
We are looking for a skilled CNC Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. This opening is for second shifts.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
• Proven experience as a CNC machine operator of 1+ year
• Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
• Understanding of production procedures
• Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Physical stamina and strength
• High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus