Searching for “machining service near me”? Look no further! Whether it’s a part for a high-temperature or sub-zero environment or a part that’s quiet, strong, and resistant to wear—Reading Plastic & Metal has been trusted by clients in every industry for our machining manufacturing process for decades. Manufacturing advanced plastic parts depends on close teamwork between engineers and machinists. It takes more than precision equipment—it requires expert design, advanced materials, and extensive hands-on knowledge that the experts at Reading Plastic & Metal are happy to provide.
Machining Process at Reading Plastic & Metal
At Reading Plastic & Metal, our parts make your parts better. Here’s how:
- In-depth consultation: We’re all about teamwork from start to finish. Our process begins by offering an in-depth consultation to discuss material selection and the specification of demands.
- Design facilitation and enhancement: Many customers request our design services to enhance their original designs and processes. We almost always find ways to improve production in keeping with your goals, whether it’s lower part cost, longer part life, tighter tolerances, faster delivery, or less waste, and we never sacrifice quality. We also provide you with engineering drawings to ensure accuracy and await your approval before we get to work.
- Expert production: Every elite machinist at Reading Plastic has a genuine appreciation for your business. We believe in doing things right the first time. Our systematic approach to production and quality management is unparalleled.
- Quality assurance testing: Every job goes through our rigorous quality assurance testing process. Inspections include 3D measurement, digital microscopic review, optical comparator review and more. We even offer custom specialty packaging to make sure your parts arrive safe and sound. We’re proud of our process and the parts we make.
- On-time delivery: We also know that downtime is costly, which is why we fine-tune our production schedules daily to make sure we meet your deadline and offer rush production and delivery for critical situations.
- Post-sale support: Our job doesn’t end once the parts are shipped! With our post-sale support we are always here for you, ready to help. We are proud of our long history of quality, precision and craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction.
Why choose CNC machining services?
- CNC machining delivers high degrees of accuracy and repeatability, ensuring the first part is identical to the last. This level of quality and reliability is especially critical to industries that require extreme precision, such as the aerospace and semiconductor industries.
- Compared to other manufacturing methods, CNC machining has short lead and production times, getting parts to you faster. This helps lower the costs of downtime and gets your equipment back to work sooner.
- Our ultra-precise CNC machines allow us to produce complex parts with extremely tight tolerances (+/-.001) and superior surface finishes.
- Unlike injection molding, CNC machines allow you to quickly and easily make changes to part design. This not only allows you to adapt to changing needs, it also prevents you from being stuck with hundreds of obsolete parts.
- CNC machining can be used on a wide variety of materials, from metal to advanced plastics. These include specialty plastics that are difficult to process or can’t be processed by other manufacturing methods (such as injection molding and 3D printing).
- CNC machining is cost effective for both small and large production runs, allowing you to make the right amount of parts while still staying on budget.
Looking for an experienced, dependable CNC manufacturing company for your advanced parts? Contact Reading Plastic & Metal today at (610) 926-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss all your project needs.