When it comes to precision plastic machining, Ohio companies trust Reading Plastic to deliver the high-quality plastic parts their projects need. Reading Plastic is a high-end machine shop that has been providing plastic machining services to clients from coast to coast for nearly four decades. We’re well-known for producing tight tolerance parts for a wide range of industries. With our state-of-the-art CNC machining and expert knowledge of advanced engineering plastics, we can produce your parts with speed and accuracy. And all parts must pass a comprehensive, ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality inspection before shipping.
Why Choose Reading Plastic for Plastic Machining in Ohio
- Expert CNC services – Reading Plastic offers a full range of CNC services, and we have the equipment and know-how to produce your precision-engineered plastic parts. Our shop houses state-of-the-art, well maintained machinery, ultra-precise cutting tools, and the latest technologies. Our CNC turning services excel at multi-axis lathe work and holding extremely tight tolerances, up to .001″. Our computer-driven CNC milling machines are also capable of tight tolerances of +/- .001″ and surface finishes as smooth as 15Ra. Our CNC cutting services can tackle any plastic, no matter how technical, and our CNC routers can deliver precise, accurate parts that exactly meet your specifications no matter how complex the design or advanced the material.
- Material selection – Many factors have to be considered when choosing the right plastic for a project. At Reading Plastic, we not only offer an extensive material selection, we have hands-on knowledge about how the materials perform in all sorts of settings, and we pass that knowledge on to our clients. No matter how challenging the application, we can help you choose the best plastic for your project. We excel at machining even the most difficult plastics, such as glass-filled polymers and ultra-strong PEEK.
- Commitment to quality – All of our parts must pass a comprehensive, ISO 9001:2008 certified quality inspection before shipping. To ensure the highest quality parts, we have thorough quality control equipment, including Brown & Sharp Optical Comparator, Omano Digital Microscope, Digimar CX1 Digital Height Gauge, Starrett and Mitutoyo Calipers, and more.
- Location – Located in Reading, PA, Reading Plastic is within a day’s drive of a third of the U.S. population, which means we can deliver your parts faster and cheaper than an international or West Coast company. And since we’re local, you can communicate with us without time-zone problems or even come see us in person.
- Additional services – We also offer custom fabrication services to turn your machined plastic parts into assembled, finished products, and precision die-cutting and stamping of a vast range of thin-gauged insulation materials, plastics and other non-metallic materials for specialty applications.
From machining prototypes and OEM parts to postprocessing for additive manufacturing, Reading Plastic has the equipment and experience to meet all your plastic part needs. If you’re looking for expert plastic machining in Ohio, call Reading Plastic today at 610-26-3245 or email email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!