Whether you’re looking to have a prototype made or need high volume production, Reading Plastic & Metal has the answer with our expert CNC manufacturing services. In addition to the ability to adhere to the strictest standards, the CNC process is scalable, cost-effective, and reliable. Our state-of-the-art equipment rapidly produces the most accurate and durable parts for every type of industry. Offering both plastic and metal CNC manufacturing services, Reading Plastic & Metal is your go-to for any project you have in mind.
Benefits of CNC Manufacturing Services
So, why choose CNC manufacturing? Here are a few benefits:
- High degrees of accuracy and repeatability: This level of quality and reliability is especially critical to industries that require extreme precision, such as the aerospace and semiconductor industries.
- Short lead and production times: This helps lower the costs of downtime and gets your equipment back to work sooner.
- Ultra-precise CNC machines: Our equipment allows us to produce complex parts with extremely tight tolerances (+/-.001) and superior surface finishes.
- Easily adaptable: Unlike injection molding, CNC machines allow you to quickly and easily make changes to part design.
- Wide variety of materials: These include specialty plastics that are difficult to process or can’t be processed by other manufacturing methods (such as injection molding and 3D printing).
- Cost effective: CNC machining is cost effective for both small and large production runs, allowing you to make the right amount of parts while still staying on budget.
Types of CNC Manufacturing Services
- CNC Milling: Our computer-driven CNC milling machine is capable of extremely tight tolerances and surface finishes as smooth as 15Ra. We can handle any type of plastic, from thermoplastics to advanced engineering materials.
- CNC Routing: Our vacuum-secured routing system turns out hundreds or thousands of identical parts fast. With standard milling bits from .010” to 4.0”, we’re prepared to do the job as efficiently as possible.
- CNC Turning: When it comes to our CNC turning services, we excel in multi-axis lathe work holding extremely tight tolerances. We use the latest CAD/CAM techniques and software to produce world-class precision-turned parts.
- CNC Sawing: Our expertise means we can cut any plastic, no matter how technical. When you rely on us to cut raw sheets, tubes and bars, you won’t have to worry about calibrating your in-house saws to cut advanced plastics. Save time, money and wasted material with plastic delivered directly to your door in the precise size you need.
CNC Manufacturing Services at Reading Plastic & Metal
Looking for an experienced, dependable CNC manufacturing company for your advanced parts? Contact Reading Plastic & Metal today at (610) 926-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss all your project needs.