Reading Plastic & Metal works with you and your engineering team to create the ideal machined plastic solution for your critical application. Whether it’s a part for a high-temperature or sub-zero environment or a part that’s quiet, strong, and resistant to wear—Reading Plastic Machining & Fabrication has been trusted by clients in every industry for our machining manufacturing process for decades. Manufacturing advanced plastic parts depends on close teamwork between engineers and machinists. It takes more than precision equipment—it requires expert design, advanced materials, and extensive hands-on knowledge that the experts at Reading Plastic & Metal are happy to provide.
How Does Our Machining Manufacturing Process Work?
At Reading Plastic & Metal, our parts make your parts better. Here’s how:
- In-depth consultation: We’re all about teamwork from start to finish. Our process begins by offering an in-depth consultation to discuss material selection and the specification of demands.
- Design facilitation and enhancement: Many customers request our design services to enhance their original designs and processes. We almost always find ways to improve production in keeping with your goals, whether it’s lower part cost, longer part life, tighter tolerances, faster delivery, or less waste, and we never sacrifice quality. We also provide you with engineering drawings to ensure accuracy and await your approval before we get to work.
- Expert production: Every elite machinist at Reading Plastic has a genuine appreciation for your business. We believe in doing things right the first time. Our systematic approach to production and quality management is unparalleled.
- Quality assurance testing: Every job goes through our rigorous quality assurance testing process. Inspections include 3D measurement, digital microscopic review, optical comparator review and more. We even offer custom specialty packaging to make sure your parts arrive safe and sound. We’re proud of our process and the parts we make.
- On-time delivery: We also know that downtime is costly, which is why we fine-tune our production schedules daily to make sure we meet your deadline and offer rush production and delivery for critical situations.
- Post-sale support: Our job doesn’t end once the parts are shipped! With our post-sale support we are always here for you, ready to help. We are proud of our long history of quality, precision and craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction.
Trust Reading Plastic & Metal for Your Next Project
If you have a project that requires precise, dependable plastic parts, call us today at (610) 926-3245 or you can request a quote. We look forward to working with you!