Looking for custom thin metal parts manufactured with precision, accuracy, and dependability? Reading Plastic & Metal has the equipment, experience, and expertise to provide reliable, cost-effective solutions for your project. From state-of-the-art CNC machines to precision die-cutting, if you’re looking for custom thin metal parts, we’re the place to go.
Our Custom Thin Metal Parts Processes
At Reading Plastic & Metal, we specialize in several metal fabrication processes to manipulate raw metals into the right product for your application. We cut, shape and mold aluminum, brass, copper, titanium, and stainless steel using advanced technology to produce your metal parts to any custom specification. Our methods include CNC machining, stamping, and die-cutting. We are also a reliable OEM replacement part provider.
- CNC Machining: Our metal CNC shop produces reliable, precision parts with signature tight tolerances to meet the highest standards. Utilizing the top technology and equipment, we provide CNC milling, turning, and grinding processes to meet your needs.
- CNC Milling: Using rotating, multi-point cutters, we remove excess product and shape precision parts, for example, metal tools, brackets, and three-dimensional surface contours. Milling is a great choice for higher accuracy and production rates.
- CNC Turning: Using a single-point or multi-axis lathe to remove undesired materials from rotational parts. Turning can also add features to metal components to enhance precision.
- CNC Grinding: Using a rotating wheel to remove excess metal and ensure precision finishing, grinding is commonly used to create ball bearings, camshafts, transmission shafts, and other cylindrical-shaped parts.
- Stamping: Blank pieces of flat sheet metal are fed into a stamping press to form an indentation. Stamping operations include bending, punching, embossing, blanking, coining, and flanging.
- Die-Cutting: Straight lines are cut through metal with two blades to form a shape. This process results in clean edges and no chips with minimal material waste and is suitable for creating slender, delicate parts.
- OEM Replacement: When your machines break down, you shouldn’t have to wait for OEM parts to arrive. Reading Plastic & Metal has the capability to identify and replicate OEM parts in a timely manner.
Reading Plastic & Metal Provides Precision for Custom Thin Metal Parts
When it comes to custom thin metal part production, Reading Plastic & Metal has the expertise and passion to provide high-quality product at an affordable price. Contact us today at (610) 926-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your next project.