For over four decades, Reading Plastic Machining & Fabrication has been providing high-quality, precision plastic parts to clients from coast to coast. As a premier plastic parts supplier, we are known for the tight tolerances of our machined parts and our ability to meet all your machining and fabrication needs, no matter the industry. We are a high-end machine shop specializing in CNC milling, turning, routing and cutting, as well as precision die stamping. Our shop in Reading, PA, is conveniently located within a day’s drive of a third of the U.S. population, which means we can deliver your parts quickly and without the high cost of international shipping. We fine tune our production schedules daily to make sure our parts are always on time, and we even offer rush production and delivery for critical parts.
Why We’re the #1 Plastic Parts Supplier
- State-of-the-art equipment – At our shop you will find immaculately maintained machines, ultra-precise cutting tools, and the latest technologies. We are constantly increasing our capabilities to better serve our clients, such as expanding our fleet of machines to increase efficiency for both small to medium production runs as well as mass production. Our tools allow us to hold extremely tight tolerances (+/- .001”), create complex geometries, and to cut and shape even the most technical plastics. Our CNC routers can handle oversized specialty parts up to 127” x 80” x 9” and turn out hundreds or thousands of identical parts fast.
- Fabrication services – Our fabrication team can quickly turn your machined plastic parts into assembled, finished products. Whether your fabrication needs are simple (such as snapping machined parts together) or complex (bending, threading, etc.), our team provides you with completed, ready-to-use parts.
- OEM replicate parts – Avoid costly delays due to backlogged or discontinued OEM replacement parts with replicate parts. Replicate plastic parts have the same quality and fit as OEM parts to get your critical machinery up and running quickly. Send us your OEM part and we will reverse engineer it and provide you with a CAD drawing of your part. We can also help engineer improvements to the part to prevent future breakdowns.
- Extensive material selection – We offer a wide range of plastic materials, including specialty plastics designed for harsh environments and demanding applications. Our staff has hands-on knowledge of how these materials perform in a variety of settings, and we share that knowledge with our clients to help you choose the right material for the job.
- Commitment to quality – At Reading Plastic, we have been machining to strict standards for decades, including FDA, Department of Defense, and FAA standards. All of our parts must pass a comprehensive, ISO 9001:2015 certified quality inspection before shipping, and we offer superior post-sales support to ensure our parts meet all your needs and specifications.
Make Reading Plastic Your Plastic Parts Supplier
For reliable, precision plastic parts, call Reading Plastic today at (610) 926-3245, or email us at email@example.com. No matter the application, our experts can machine the solution.